Friday, March 30

So Long, Farewell…

… Auf Wiedersehen, Good Night.

After two years of blogging about the In8 program at the Advanced Wellness Centre it’s time for me to say goodbye. I've accepted a position with a management consulting firm and thus won't have time to devote to the blog. 

It’s been a wonderful journey for me to write about my adventures in living “In8-ly” and I appreciate all of you who have stopped by to share it with me. I would also like to thank the Center for giving me this opportunity.

My timing is fortuitous as the Centre is launching an updated website in the next few months. Along with the new website will be a new blog. Please go to the Centre's website (here) and bookmark it. Check back in a couple of months and see the new look. It's going to be fabulous!


Take care and cheers to you and your health.

Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment